TERMS OF SERVICE
General: These terms and conditions are applicable on all assignments (among which additional assignments and follow-up assignments). An agreement between Eleonora Spagnuolo and the client consists of a quotation, the acceptance of the quotation and these terms and conditions. Quotations are valid for 30 days.
The execution of the assignment will exclusively be for the purpose of the client. Third parties cannot claim any rights on the work performed. This agreement is ruled by the Dutch law. The Dutch courts are solely competent to rule on any disagreement that might arise from the agreement.

Changes to work assignment: The client understands that the proposal is based on information the client has supplied. If adjustments are made in the assignment or if additional work is necessary because of unforeseen circumstances, a review and renegotiation will be expected. Any desired changes expressed by the client to be made following the start of the project will be billed @ € 100,00 + BTW an hour in addition to the estimated price.  A written notice of extra charges will be given to the client before the changes are applied. The client is responsible for ALL PROOFING.

Time Frame: Work is scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Expect delivery of project within the agreed upon time of signed agreement, dependent on the client’s timely response to proofs. 

Intellectual property: Eleonora Spagnuolo will not use any photos, copyrighted material or any other type of intellectual property without a release from the owner. It is the client’s responsibility to obtain the release and/or only use original content. Any additional purchases such as images or illustrations or third party costs will be charged to the client at full price paid. All documents, drawings, plans, graphic designs are the intellectual property of Eleonora Spagnuolo, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. The client is not allowed to sell the designs provided to third parties.

Invoices and payments: Eleonora Spagnuolo sends, based on the quotation, an advance invoice for 30% of the total quotation. The other 70% has to be paid upon completion of the project, or when the agreed milestones are reached. Invoices have to be paid within 14 days after the date of the invoice, without any deduction or compensation. If payment does not follow (on time), Eleonora Spagnuolo is entitled to increase the amount outstanding with statutory interest and collection costs. Payments will be made with bank transfer. The complete balance must be received before the final release of the finished files. In case of termination of the client’s company, insolvency or suspension of payments all obligations of the client will be immediately due and payable.

Liability: Liability is limited to damages caused directly by Eleonora Spagnuolo to the client. Eleonora Spagnuolo is in no way liable for any consequential damages. Liability for the above mentioned damages are limited to the amount of the total invoices send by Eleonora Spagnuolo to the client.  

Right to display: Eleonora Spagnuolo will keep projects confidential until publication. BGD reserves the right to display the finished project for promotional purposes.

Termination: The client has the right to end the contract prematurely with a notice period of one month. Eleonora Spagnuolo will send the last invoice for the work done so far. The 30% paid in advance never qualifies for reimbursement.
These terms and conditions are applicable on all assignments (among which additional assignments and follow-up assignments). An agreement between Eleonora Spagnuolo and the client consists of a quotation, the acceptance of the quotation and these terms and conditions. Quotations are valid for 30 days.
The execution of the assignment will exclusively be for the purpose of the client. Third parties cannot claim any rights on the work performed. This agreement is ruled by the Dutch law. The Dutch courts are solely competent to rule on any disagreement that might arise from the agreement.

Changes to work assignment: The client understands that the proposal is based on information the client has supplied. If adjustments are made in the assignment or if additional work is necessary because of unforeseen circumstances, a review and renegotiation will be expected. Any desired changes expressed by the client to be made following the start of the project will be billed @ € 100,00 + BTW an hour in addition to the estimated price.  A written notice of extra charges will be given to the client before the changes are applied. The client is responsible for ALL PROOFING.

Time Frame: Work is scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Expect delivery of project within the agreed upon time of signed agreement, dependent on the client’s timely response to proofs. 

Intellectual property: Eleonora Spagnuolo will not use any photos, copyrighted material or any other type of intellectual property without a release from the owner. It is the client’s responsibility to obtain the release and/or only use original content. Any additional purchases such as images or illustrations or third party costs will be charged to the client at full price paid. All documents, drawings, plans, graphic designs are the intellectual property of Eleonora Spagnuolo, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. The client is not allowed to sell the designs provided to third parties.

Invoices and payments: Eleonora Spagnuolo sends, based on the quotation, an advance invoice for 30% of the total quotation. The other 70% has to be paid upon completion of the project, or when the agreed milestones are reached. Invoices have to be paid within 14 days after the date of the invoice, without any deduction or compensation. If payment does not follow (on time), Eleonora Spagnuolo is entitled to increase the amount outstanding with statutory interest and collection costs. Payments will be made with bank transfer. The complete balance must be received before the final release of the finished files. In case of termination of the client’s company, insolvency or suspension of payments all obligations of the client will be immediately due and payable.

Liability: Liability is limited to damages caused directly by Eleonora Spagnuolo to the client. Eleonora Spagnuolo is in no way liable for any consequential damages. Liability for the above mentioned damages are limited to the amount of the total invoices send by Eleonora Spagnuolo to the client.  

Right to display: Eleonora Spagnuolo will keep projects confidential until publication. BGD reserves the right to display the finished project for promotional purposes.

Termination: The client has the right to end the contract prematurely with a notice period of one month. Eleonora Spagnuolo will send the last invoice for the work done so far. The 30% paid in advance never qualifies for reimbursement.
Back to Top